The Leadership Workbook is a holistic, step-by-step guide to leadership development that provides a tangible, clear path for young people to become catalysts in their communities, schools, and in the lives of their peers.
Not only for teens and college students, this practical guidebook also speaks to recent graduates and young adults who are still seeking that career-shaping position, confidence boost, or simply need direction on how to make a difference where they are. The Leadership Workbook prepares you with the skills, resources, and inspiration you need to begin a lifelong journey of self-improvement, success, and service.
Learn at your own pace and experience accomplishment with every chapter. The Leadership Workbook guides you through process of self-discovery through interactive projects and activities to chart your progress towards your goals.
Overcome your weaknesses and fine-tune your strengths through reflection and in-depth assessments. Unearth your hidden potential by being immersed in a journey to:
– Discover which leadership style naturally suits you
– Take stock of your personal history and define what matters to you
– Hone your social skills and communicate with authenticity and power
– Understand your learning style and find your ideal career path
– Take command of your finances
– Connect with your community by learning responsible citizenship
– Master organizational skills and time management
Learn tools and techniques needed in any established organization or start-up, especially how to:
– Develop a strategic plan that works
– Access and exploit the capabilities of technology
– Plan events that get noticed
– Gain supporters for your cause
Draw on the examples of inspirational leaders from all walks of life including CEOs, cultural leaders, and politicians who made a mark on the world.
For the first time ever, the E-book version is now available for Immediate Download
Get the e-book version (.pdf) of this powerful resource for just
–Mavis Hill, Executive Director
–Tyrrell County Community Development Corporation
Columbia, North Carolina
–Victoria Hanchell, MPA, Associate Director of Admissions
–Winston Salem State University
–Grace E. Henry, Ed. D., Director of Second-Year Experience at the Center for Student Engagement
–The George Washington University
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org